You are eligible to take our Arizona Defensive Driving course if:
- You have not attended an Arizona Defensive Driving Program for ticket dismissal in the last 12 months of your citation date.
- Your violation code is on the list of eligible violations.
- Your violation did not cause injury or death.
- You are not less than seven days away from your court date (More Info).
If you hold a commercial driver license, you are eligible to take a Defensive Driving course to dismiss a civil traffic moving violation if you meet the eligibility requirements listed above as well
as the following requirements:
- You were driving a vehicle requiring a Class D or a Class M license (i.e., you were driving a non-commercial vehicle).
- The vehicle was not being used for commercial purposes.
If you are eligible, you can attend a Defensive Driving course for only one violation.
If it is brought to our attention that fraud or cheating of any kind is committed during the course, we will be obligated to report it to the proper authorities and your option to take a Defensive Driving course will be forfeited.
To contact the Arizona Supreme Court, please visit www.azdrive.com or call 1-888-334-5565.
Note: If you choose to attend defensive driving school (DDS), and you are eligible to attend, DO NOT pay the courts for the violation that you are wanting to attend DDS for. You will pay the court fees to Safe2Drive and once you complete the course, we will pay the fees to the court for you. If you pay the court ahead of time, the court will not accept the completion of the course.
Check Your Eligibility